- Who are these courses for? How can I be sure they’re right for me?The courses available through Salesessentials.com have been designed to help people across all levels in the sales profession, from those just getting started with sales to business owners and sales executives looking to refresh their knowledge or hone their skills. Our philosophy is ‘selling is everybody’s business’. Our training can be used for a variety of settings and requirements, whether they’re personal to you or business specific to your company or organisation. The content is always up to date, practical and actionable, so you can learn, test and apply your learning as you progress. Content is available through eBooks, videos, audio, practical exercises and tools, and is presented in modules, so you can work through all coursework at your own pace. Sales Essentials is NOT a series of lectures where you listen and watch and we talk, nor is it a PDF textbook online. It is a collection of modules designed to be applied and interacted with in real life.
- What will I learn through Salesessentials.com?Our sales training provides you with access to a range of modules, workshops, and integrated programs purpose built for all scenarios where ‘people live by selling something’. Our course content covers all the relevant topics for professionals in business-to-consumer and business-to-business sales roles. It’s perfect for introducing departments outside the sales team to selling and the idea that ‘selling is everybody’s business’.
- Do I need a degree in business or previous work experience to do this course?Sales Essentials has sales training for everyone, whether you call yourself a salesperson or not. We offer courses ideal for people new to their sales and/or service career, which can also be used for inducting new sales recruits to fast-track them with the Sales Essentials skills, processes, and tools.
- I already have sales experience. Will I get anything out of this course?The most successful sales people are those that never stop learning, whose thirst for knowledge and best sales practices is never satiated. If this sounds like you, then Sales Essentials is perfect for you. We have courses and resources designed for sales people with years of experience and at all levels of industry to keep abreast of the most current techniques and practices.
- I can’t log into my account!Your account name is the email address that you registered with us when you made your purchase. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it here. You can change your password again after you have logged in to My account. If you have forgotten your email address, please contact us to have it resent (please note: we will need to run through some verification process). Please also note that if you type in the wrong email address and/or password 4 times, you will not be able to log in again for 10 minutes.
- I did not receive an invoice.Invoices and receipts are sent to your email inbox immediately after your order is successfully placed. The email may take longer if you pay via Paypal. Please also check your spam folder to make sure that it hasn’t been delivered there by mistake. If neither of these apply and you still can’t locate your invoice, email us and we will resend it.
- I can’t add items to the shopping cart.Our shopping cart has been designed to be as user friendly as possible. As you add or remove items from your cart, you may need to wait a while for the cart to be updated (depending on your internet connection). Make sure your system meets the basic requirements.
- How do I know my payment is successful?At the final stage of the checkout process, you are given the choice to pay via credit card or Paypal. Upon clicking the “Place order” button, you will be redirected to the ANZ bank (credit card) or Paypal website to make the payment. We do not process your payment. ANZ bank or Paypal will advise you if there is a problem with your credit card or Paypal account. Once your payment has been verified by ANZ or Paypal, you will be redirected back to salesessentials.com and our system will automatically email you your receipt. If you have bought any digital product from us, the receipt will contain information on how to access them. If you have made the payment but didn’t receive any confirmation email from us, please contact us (top right corner).
- I cannot download the eBook(s) that I’ve purchased.You should be able to access the ebook download links in the “thank you” page straight away after your payment is successful. Your receipt, sent to your email, should also contain the links. If you can’t access the links to download your purchases, it could be that they have expired. In that case, login to my account and download them from there.
- What are the system requirements for using salesessentials.com?Here are the minimum requirements for the best browsing experience:
- Broadband internet connection (for video, document and audio files)
- Up-to-date operating system
- Internet Explorer 11+, latest version of Google Chrome, latest version of Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari 5+.
- A browser allowing the Audio Tag (HTML5, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) – Flash is not supported
- Sound (card) to be able to listen to audio files and videos
- Screen resolution (preferable 1024 x 768 or better) so you can see the video in HD
- Microsoft Word (for templates and editable documents)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (to be able to view PDF files)
We provide templates and other downloadable documents, and without the two above you will not be able to read or edit these.
- I have other questions. How can I contact you?Our contact details are at contact us.
- If you have a technical question, please email us the following details:
- Your operating system (e.g. Windows 7, Mac OS 10.0)
- Internet browser (e.g. Internet Explorer 10, Firefox 23.0)
- What you were trying to do
- The URL you were trying to access
- The time that the problem occurred.
- And any error messages that you saw.
Need a hand?
Reach out and speak to one of our sales experts. We’re here to help on your sales learning journey. We will get back to you within the next business day.