Sales Essentials – Rapid Sales Recovery Programme (4 weeks access)
Is your business in crisis right now? Can you see major challenges and the need for change to your business on the horizon? Or are you thinking about better preparation for the next crisis to come, whenever that might be?
Either way, this short programme is designed to look at the various aspects critical to navigate your sales business through difficult and uncertain times, whether it’s a local crisis that just hits you, your market, your industry, or whether it’s one of those major events that affected the whole country, or even the whole world, like the GFC in 2008/09 or the current COVID-19 pandemic.
With this programme you get immediate access to the tools and resources you need to start recovering now.
The programme covers these key topics:
- Create your own Sales Strategy & Crisis Plan for the challenges at hand, or the time beyond
- Realise opportunities in disrupted markets: How to adapt your business to changing and new markets, short term and long term
- How to lead through a crisis and manage your communication with your team and other stakeholders
- How to work and sell remotely, be it from your own home, or upgrading your existing sales space to the opportunities of modern communication technology
- How to adapt your prospecting approach and prospect remotely
- How to stay in touch and communicate with your customers to keep your business going
- Self-care in uncertain times – dealing with the personal and emotional impact a crisis can have on you and your team
Is this the right programme for you?
If you are:
- a salesperson having to adapt to the challenges and opportunities of a changing sales situation, find creative new ways to keep your sales operations going, and navigate successfully through the crisis;
- experienced in sales and looking to find new opportunities to collaborate with your customers to support each other during difficult times, to find and tackle potential new markets and opportunities;
- or a sales leader wanting to make sure you do the best for your team to keep them engaged, control and handle the situation as good as possible, and not missing out on new opportunities for your business during the crisis and beyond;
then this programme has been designed and built for you.