Terms and conditions agreement of sale
The use of this shop is governed by the TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT OF SALE as set out below.
Your use of this shop and/or purchase from Sales Essentials indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Sales Essentials reserves the right to make changes to this web site and these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Order Acceptance Policy
All orders placed with us are subject to our acceptance. We reserve the right to decline (i.e. not accept) any order up to the point of the order being dispatched and an invoice for the order being issued. We will not dispatch an order until we have received payment in full for the total value of the order. Automatic confirmation of successful order placement and/or receipt and/or processing a payment for the order does not constitute acceptance of the order by us. If we decline your order after a payment for the order has been received/processed we will contact you with the details and refund the payment in full.
Placing an Order
- All orders placed are subject to confirmation and acceptance by Sales Essentials, this includes the pre-paid orders, eg. direct deposit etc.
- Sales Essentials may vary prices for received orders in the event of price changes or errors made by suppliers. In the case of price increase, you may cancel the order by giving notice to Sales Essentials, which must be received within seven days of the price increase notification.
- To minimise errors and improve efficiency, orders should be placed using our on-line E-Commerce ordering system whenever possible. Other forms of ordering are accepted only if our on-line ordering system is malfunctioning or you have difficulty using it. Other ordering methods include E-mailing our sales or submitting order by fax. We do accept phone orders.
- Despite our web site being directly connected to our inventory system, quantity in stock displayed on our web site should be considered as a guide only. If we are out of stock of an item we will contact you and advise you of the estimated time of delivery. If you are not prepared to wait for items on backorder you may elect to cancel the order and we will make a full refund of any monies paid
- Any attempt to cancel an order must be made as soon as possible. Cancellations attempted after shipping will result in the transaction being considered as a returned item and will be subject of the conditions as set out in our refund policy. Cancellations may be communicated by email or Fax.
- All prices shown in this website are in Australian Dollars and GST free. International orders are exempted from the GST charges.
Payment Methods Accepted
- Credit Cards: Visa/Master card
- Pay Pal
We are very flexible with order cancellation and allow to cancel the order up to the point when you receive and sign for the goods. However, if we incur costs as result of the cancellation, we will pass these on to you, so please research and choose the products carefully and consider how you pay for your purchase. Also, please note that all cancellations must be done or confirmed by email. The following policies apply on order cancellations where the order is cancelled as a result of the customer changing their mind:
- Credit Card Handling Fees – For order cancellations paid for by Credit Card (NOT PayPal), the Credit Card Handling Fee of 2.5% is not refundable, as this fee is charged by the bank and is not refunded to us when an order is cancelled and we have to issue a refund.
- Freight Costs & Shipping Insurance – If you cancel an order that has been shipped but not yet delivered, the freight cost and shipping insurance will not be refunded, as we will not be refunded this cost by the courier. Please note that an order in the status of Shipping may have already been shipped but not yet updated on our website.
- Printing Fees: a 20-25% printing fee may apply, as depending on the item, e.g. customisation.
- The title of the goods supplied does not pass to the customer from Sales Essentials until the full amount is paid to Barett Consulting Group.
- Despatching of goods where the payment terms selected is by pre-payment, is subject to fund clearance. This includes direct depoits.
- Delivery is performed via Australia Post or Couriers.
- Downloadable products, such as PDF, documents, software etc. will be made available in your account area of the online-shop after the funds have cleared or the credit card transaction has been satisfactory but only after an onsite operator has changed the state of pending to downloadable, this is a security step for us as it makes it harder for people to hack into the system to download prodcuts without pay.
- We do ship to PO Boxes.
- We do ship to third party addresses and these changes can be made at checkout.
- Sales Essentials will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delay or lost shipmnt.
Tracking of order delivery
- Currently in design.
Return and Refund
- This can only be done by E-mail or Fax.
- Refer to our Refund Policy document for more information on refunds and returns.
- We request credit card details where possible. Failing this, the goods will be sent back by Australia Post COD freight collected.
- Product(s) discontinued by manufacturer(s) shall be upgraded to a similar product or a credit will be given at the current market value or the purchase price whichever is lower.
- Due to changing market forces and other extenuating circumstances that affect product availability, and price stability we reserve the right to withdraw any product we advertise and change prices without notice.
- Information contained throughout the web pages and in our database is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of publishing. There may be misprints, human errors, and omissions. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products, and specifications without notice.
- Images displayed on this web site should be regarded as illustrative and informational purpose only. The actual products are often not identical to the images.